This is our Firm’s 7th anniversary. Like so many people who are celebrating birthdays, wedding anniversaries and other significant events during the COVID pandemic, we are all working remotely, apart, and unable to do any activity in close proximity to each other. Luckily for us, we and our families, and all of our clients (and their families) to our best knowledge, are healthy. Not everyone is so lucky. The pandemic has a lot of people down, and for sure, it is really hard on front line health care workers, first responders, and regular workers who are just doing their jobs in tough circumstances – like working at grocery stores – not to mention all of their families who risk a lot more contact with the virus. Indeed, our staff have family members serving in these vital roles. So this year our firm just wants to say thanks to all of the people out there who are working so hard to minimize the impact of the virus here in Maryland, and risking their own health and health of their families. We appreciate your work, and hope when this subsides that you can take some time off, and physically and mentally recover.
- Bridge the GapSci® is Building Bridges Toward a Better Future
- Be on the Look Out for these Trademark Scams
- Mike Oliver and Kim Grimsley Recognized Again in the 28th Edition of the Best Lawyers®️ in America
- Kudos to Our Client Hunt A Killer, a Creative and Explosive Maryland-based Company with Exciting Adventures Coming Your Way!
- 75 Years of the Lanham Act