This is our Firm’s 7th anniversary. Like so many people who are celebrating birthdays, wedding anniversaries and other significant events during the COVID pandemic, we are all working remotely, apart, and unable to do any activity in close proximity to each other. Luckily for us, we and our families, and all of our clients (and their families) to our best knowledge, are healthy. Not everyone is so lucky. The pandemic has a lot of people down, and for sure, it is really hard on front line health care workers, first responders, and regular workers who are just doing their jobs in tough circumstances – like working at grocery stores – not to mention all of their families who risk a lot more contact with the virus. Indeed, our staff have family members serving in these vital roles. So this year our firm just wants to say thanks to all of the people out there who are working so hard to minimize the impact of the virus here in Maryland, and risking their own health and health of their families. We appreciate your work, and hope when this subsides that you can take some time off, and physically and mentally recover.
- Kim Grimsley recognized as Best Lawyer in 27th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- Booking.COM Entitled to Registration
- 7th Anniversary amidst the COVID pandemic
- Do You Really Want to Register that CORONAVIRUS Tagline? Things to Consider When Seeking a New Trademark Registration.
- CARES Act and Trademark Deadlines