Jennifer Mumm, Esq.
Jennifer Mumm is an associate at Oliver & Grimsley. She works in conjunction with the trademark group and counsels clients on their intellectual property rights. Prior to joining Oliver & Grimsley in 2019, Ms. Mumm worked at Stern & Eisenberg, PC, specializing in real estate matters.
- Admitted to Maryland State Bar in 2010
- Admitted to the District of Columbia Bar in 2018
- Juris Doctorate, Temple University School of Law, 1996
- University of Delaware, Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, 1993
- Associate, Stern & Eisenberg, PC (May 2015 to November 2019)
- Associate, Butler & Hosch, PA (January 2011 to May 2015)
- Researcher and Sourcing Specialist, Technology Executive Group (April 2005 to January 2011)
- Associate, Chadwick, Washington, Moriarty, Elmore & Bunn, PC (1999 to 2002)
- Associate, Joel Steinberg & Associates, PC (1996 to 1999)