Jennifer Mumm, Esq.
Jennifer Mumm’s practice involves the protection and registration of trademarks, both nationally and internationally. Jen’s work encompasses advising clients on the use, protection, licensing and the enforcement of their trademarks, the prosecution of U.S. trademark applications at the United States Patent and Trademark Office and representing clients at the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board in oppositions and cancellation proceedings. Jen also counsels clients on copyright protection, licensing and registration. Jen is involved in vigorously combating infringers of client’s intellectual and publicity rights on social media.
Jen also has extensive knowledge in real estate law. She previously worked at Stern & Eisenberg, PC specializing in real estate matters. She also has a wealth of experience with counseling clients in business agreements and negotiations.
- Admitted to Maryland State Bar in 2010
- Admitted to the District of Columbia Bar in 2018
- Juris Doctorate, Temple University School of Law, 1996
- University of Delaware, Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, 1993
- Associate, Stern & Eisenberg, PC (May 2015 to November 2019)
- Associate, Butler & Hosch, PA (January 2011 to May 2015)
- Researcher and Sourcing Specialist, Technology Executive Group (April 2005 to January 2011)
- Associate, Chadwick, Washington, Moriarty, Elmore & Bunn, PC (1999 to 2002)
- Associate, Joel Steinberg & Associates, PC (1996 to 1999)